Full Stack Web Developer
The Full Stack Web Developer supports the IT team by building, deploying and maintaining FOCUS's applications. These applications exist to support a wide range of activities from on-campus evangelization and international mission trips to large scale events and benefactor engagement. This person will work for closely with the Sr. Engineer of IT DevOps in designing robust solutions to meet business needs.
- Build web applications in the Laravel framework that follow industry standards and framework best practices
- Translate business requirements into small, actionable steps that can be built in a logical order
- Architect database schemas following industry standard design principles
- Write scripts to automate processes in Linux and Windows
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation of applications, business processes, and data flows
- Research and evaluate new technologies as needed
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- Object-oriented programming experience (PHP, Python)
- Relational database experience (PostgreSQL)
- Front-end web development experience (Vue.js) - flexible
- Version control (git) experience
This position is located at our office in Genesee, Colorado. Applicants must be willing to relocate to the Denver area.