Administrative Assistant, Office of the President
Location: Golden, CO
The Administrative Assistant, Office of the President plays a vital role in supporting the needs of top leaders in FOCUS. This person is at the center of scheduling and communication for leaders. They take responsibility for many of the projects and tasks, and strive to do so with joyful sacrifice and personal excellence. Thus, this person will serve in a way that helps executives achieve even greater success.
The successful Administrative Assistant will be detail oriented, organized, and proactive, with a heart to contribute to the mission of FOCUS in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. As there are presently shifting needs within the Office of the President, the ideal candidate will be adaptable to changing priorities and responsibilities.
Position Responsibilities may include
- Prioritize and manage the affairs and time of executives by managing all aspects of their calendars
- Act as the face and first point of contact for executives by seeking to resolve inquiries while building strong relationships
- Book and manage travel arrangements and monthly expense reports for executives
- Schedule meetings, take notes, and communicate action items
- Draft, print, and mail correspondence and documents to executives, benefactors, Church leaders, and others
- Coordinate lunch orders and pickups
- Extend hospitality to guests, staff, and executives
- Manage special projects, such as mass mailings, Christmas cards, revising filing systems, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Strong competency with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Occasional ability to lift small amounts of weight and complete repetitive tasks
- Ability to travel on occasion
As a FOCUS staff member, you and your family will have access to several benefits that are designed to help care for the whole person and make your career at FOCUS rewarding. You will receive:
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- Ability to contribute to a Health Savings Account
- Employer-provided life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Options to purchase additional life insurance for yourself, your spouse and your child(ren)
- 403(b) retirement plan with a discretionary employer-match for eligible staff
- Option to purchase LifeLock Identity Protection
- Integrity-based Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- We observe many paid holidays recognized by fellow Americans and also some of the feast days of Holy Mother Church. In addition, we recognize the Sacred Christmas Respite by closing the office from December 24-January 1 each year.
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold (full-time, part-time or temporary,) and your tenure with FOCUS. Specific benefits may change at FOCUS's discretion.