Summer Intern - Marketing, Web/Digital Marketing
Web/Digital Marketing Internship
The web/digital marketing intern will be part of the marketing team and will assist with website management, content creation, and projects relating to FOCUS marketing technology platforms. The web/digital marketing intern will also assist with the planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the planning, development, and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Assist in building and deploying email campaigns
- Assist in web content management and day-to-day website updates and maintenance
- Audit websites and digital platforms for errors / accuracy
- Develop content for website, blog, and marketing emails
- Design and build landing pages
- Analyze marketing data and generate performance reports
- Currently pursuing degree in marketing, communications, or similar area of study
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative with knowledge of design best practices
- Strong technical ability and comfortable learning and working in various technology platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Basic knowledge of HTML,CSS strongly preferred
Compensation: Marketing--Web/Digital Marketing interns will be asked to fundraise $4,000 by May 1, 2022, and will receive an additional $1,200 stipend from FOCUS upon achievement of fundraising goal. They will receive weekly fundraise coaching from a FOCUS staff member from the time of hire until the fundraising goal is met.
Hours: Interns at the DSC are expected to work 40 hours/week from May 31, 2022 -- July 29, 2022.
Perks: There will be incredible opportunities for mentorship, spiritual & professional formation, and fellowship. FOCUS interns have the option to participate in a weekly Talk Series taught by professionals & professors, a camping trip, summer retreat, and more throughout the summer.