IT Support Specialist
Location: Golden, CO
The IT Support Specialist will serve as the first contact with customers who need IT assistance via the phone, face to face, or email. They will troubleshoot, diagnose, and provide technical support related to computer systems, hardware, or software issues. They will provide a consistently high level of customer service while addressing helpdesk tickets. The IT Support Specialist will help with the organization and management of inventory and deployment and work with the IT team to develop creative solutions to end-user issues.
- Close all tickets and maintain a high customer satisfaction
- Timely workstation deployments and inventory management
- Organize and process user change requests
- Respond to tickets for customers seeking help. Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved via either in person, email, or over the phone
- Up to 5 days of travel per year to provide IT support at remote training locations.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Experience with customer support
- Passion for technology
As a FOCUS staff member, you and your family will have access to several benefits that are designed to help care for the whole person and make your career at FOCUS rewarding. You will receive:
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- Ability to contribute to a Health Savings Account
- Employer-provided life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Options to purchase additional life insurance for yourself, your spouse and your child(ren)
- 403(b) retirement plan with a discretionary employer-match for eligible staff
- Option to purchase LifeLock Identity Protection
- Integrity-based Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- We observe many paid holidays recognized by fellow Americans and also some of the feast days of Holy Mother Church. In addition, we recognize the Sacred Christmas Respite by closing the office from December 24-January 1 each year.
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold (full-time, part-time or temporary,) and your tenure with FOCUS. Specific benefits may change at FOCUS' discretion.