Location: Golden, CO preferred
As a part of the FOCUS Marketing team, the Copywriter is responsible for producing engaging, clear text for different advertising channels, including websites, email campaigns, and print materials. Through attentiveness to detail and effective communication skills, the successful Copywriter will help to engage students, alumni, and benefactors in the mission of FOCUS.
- Consistently write clear, error-free, and effective content for FOCUS materials that reflect the voice of the organization
- Proofread, revise, and update copy based on feedback
- Proactively meet with departments to understand their message, brand voice, and target audience
- Research trends and incorporate into FOCUS's copywriting strategy
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to help meet the copy needs for all projects
- Undergraduate degree in related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong competency with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel
As a FOCUS staff member, you and your family will have access to several benefits that are designed to help care for the whole person and make your career at FOCUS rewarding. You will receive:
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- Ability to contribute to a Health Savings Account
- Employer-provided life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Options to purchase additional life insurance for yourself, your spouse and your child(ren)
- 403(b) retirement plan with a discretionary employer-match for eligible staff
- Option to purchase LifeLock Identity Protection
- Integrity-based Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- We observe many paid holidays recognized by fellow Americans and also some of the feast days of Holy Mother Church. In addition, we recognize the Sacred Christmas Respite by closing the office from December 24-January 1 each year.
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold (full-time, part-time or temporary,) and your tenure with FOCUS. Specific benefits may change at FOCUS's discretion.